• To consider the question of the manuscript publication, the author should provide an electronic version of the article, as well as information about the authors and contacts to the address of the Deputy Chief Editor via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Submitted manuscripts should be prepared in accordance with the editorial standards
• In the process of interaction with the Editorial Office the authors must follow the rules
• On additional issues of the publication of the materials (terms, requirements, and conditions), please contact the Editorial Office by phone: (495) 663-93-88 (ext. 1839)
Terms of the article publication
1. Research articles are published free of charge in a timely editorial deadlines.
2. The article can be published only upon a positive result of the editorial expertise (review). The reviewer is appointed by the chief editor of the magazine. A negative review may be given to the author on request. The review is anonymous for the author.
3. Provision of an additional review by the author is welcomed.
4. The timing of publication of articles depend on the size of the queue, which is formed in connection with high intensity of receipt of the articles to the editorial office, given the thematic composition of the editorial portfolio. The average expectation period of the article publication in scheduled manner is a year.
The structure and style of writing
1. The article should begin with a preface that includes a content statement of the task, and a brief summary of its history.
2. The main part of the text contains a detailed statement of the scientific and practical tasks, including from the position of applied Informatics. The produced statements and the results should be described clearly and explained in detail. When writing the article the author should follow the specific terminology typical of the sphere of the paper subject. If some rare special terms and denotations are used, they should be additionally explained. It is not recommended to use too many abbreviations, except for generally accepted ones (except in those rare cases where the author claims the starting of a new scientific direction). In the articles of a significant size it is recommended to use subtitles (not more than 2 levels).
3. The final part of the article should contain conclusions and discussion of the results.
4. The text of the article can be accompanied by drawings and tables. All drawings and tables must have a number, a title and be announced on the text.
5. Numbering of formulas is mandatory only in the relevant footnotes.
6. Program codes (if any) are included in the text format.
7. The list of literature is required.
The presentation of the material
The materials of this article are formed in a text editor MS Word and are provided in the standard doc (docx) format or cross-RTF format.
1. Page size - A4
2. Margins (left, right, top, bottom ) - 2 cm.
3. Font - Times New Roman, 14 RT.
4. A line spacing - 1,5.
5. Numbering of pages is required.
1. Formulas are created only by means of editors Equation or MathType using the standard settings.
2. Formulas typed in built-in editor MS Word 2007 and higher versions, are not accepted.
3. Certain phrases in the structure of the text, not containing special mathematical symbols, can be typed by string editor.
1. Vector images. If the illustrations were made by the author in a standard graphics editor MS Word, the illustrations should be grouped. If the illustrations were created by some other graphics editor, each illustration must be submitted in a separate file in the native format of the graphic means, in which the illustration was originally performed.
2. Bitmap images (photos, scans, screenshots) are accepted in graphic format files with high resolution (at least 300 dpi). NOTE: the drawings created by the author himself, are only accepted in the format for vector graphics, editable elements (see paragraph 1).
3. Charts and graphs are accepted in files in the Excel format.
4. Borrowed images must be accompanied by references to the source.
The works in the list of literature are numbered either in the order of citing, or alphabetically. Reference numbers in the text are enclosed in square brackets.
References to electronic resources
If the cited material is an electronic publication (i.e., has a title and authors), it is indicated in the list of literature. If, for example, the article uses any of the information provided by some electronic resource, it is preferable to issue a link to this resource in the form of endnote to the text of the article.
The interaction order with the Editorial Board in the case of non-negative conclusion of the reviewer:
Refinement of the article
If it is necessary the material is refined in accordance with the recommendations of the reviewer. When the new version of the article is ready it is sent to the editorial office by the author for the repeated control.
Preparation of the material for publication
1. In case if according to the results of the review a significant improvement of the material is not required, the author is notified about the timing of the publication of the article and fills in the registration card.
2. During work on the relevant edition of the magazine the file with the article obtained from the author is sent to the author’s e-mail address with the corrections, questions and comments of the editor.
3. Responding to comments, the author has the right to reasonably reject the editorial changes to the text. In that case the author inserts the corresponding notes in the margins of the file. The necessary edit of the text in accordance with the comments of the editor is made by the author in fix mode, and edit of the editor shall remain visible. Additional changes to the material by the author at this stage are permitted only by agreement with the editorial Board. If the author does not comply with the stipulated by the editors terms of the response to the comments, the article can be excluded from the magazine issue.
4. Before signing the issue to be printed the original layout of the article is sent to the author for the final review with stylistic (literary) editing of the text, not affecting the semantic content. In the absence of observations by the author (by default) the layout is considered to be accepted by the author to print.
After the issue is signed to print the author is sent the final electronic copy of the publication with the issue date-line. After the release of the edition each co-author receives a copy of the magazine.